Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Kuroshitsuji: Game will end only when the king will fall.

Объявление

WELCOME!

Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру по мотивам «Темного дворецкого»! Мы переродились, полностью изменили сюжет, концепцию форума и готовы начать жизнь форума с удвоенной активностью! Будем рады как старым игрокам, так и новым! Спешите занять любимых персонажей и принять участие в увлекательном динамичном сюжете! Впереди интересные квесты, неожиданные повороты сюжета и множество удовольствия от общения с единомышленниками!

ADMINISTRATOR & MODERATORS:

TIME AND WEATHER:

❖ В Лондоне январь-февраль 1891 года.

❖ Температура колеблется между – 5 и до – 25. Снег то успевает выпасть, то растаять, благодаря чему на улицах то гололед, то слякоть.

MOST IMPORTANT!

Для ежедневного тыканья!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

NAVIGATION:

IN GAME:

Жертв в Лондоне становится все больше. Уже сложно разделить убийства на категории: гибнут невинные девушки, мгновенно и безболезненно, без видимых на то причин; гибнут женщины и мужчины, зверски истерзанные кем-то; гибнут маленькие дети, кто как. А помимо того ходят пугающие слухи о пороках, захвативших знать Лондона – на своих торжественных вечерах они предаются развратному веселью, словно одержимые… >>

В департаменте жнецов творится совершеннейшая неразбериха, никто не успевает следить за списками, а душ, что не успели забрать даже лучшие из лучших, все больше и больше.

Тем временем, граф Фантомхайв, спустя два года странствий, наконец возвращается в родной город в той же компании – Себастьян все еще неукоснительно следует за своим господином.

ORGANIZATIONAL:

❖ Мы уже играем сюжет, скорее присоединяйтесь, чтобы влиться в него!

❖ Мы очень нуждаемся в Виконте Друитте , его ждет сюжетный квест и прекрасная красавица-жена с большими... надеждами на игру!

❖ Помимо того мы очень ждем Элизабет, Барда и Мэйлин - кто же будет встречать графа по возвращению? К тому же, Финни скучает по своим друзьям! Сома ждет Агни!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Thiramil

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

We're a group of volunteers and opening a brand new scheme in our community. Your site offered us with useful information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and our entire neighborhood might be grateful to you.

For most recent information you have to pay a visit web and on web I found this site as a best web page for latest updates.

This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks!

It's going to be end of mine day, however before finish I am reading this enormous piece of writing to increase my know-how.

Thank you for any other excellent post. The place else may anybody get that type of information in such a perfect manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the look for such information.

With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement. Do you know any ways to help reduce content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

Nice blog right here! Also your website so much up fast! What host are you the usage of? Can I am getting your affiliate link on your host? I want my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

You can definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The arena hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. All the time follow your heart.

Generally I do not read post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up very compelled me to try and do it! Your writing taste has been amazed me. Thanks, quite nice post.

Hello! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had problems with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest blogs on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this blog!

It's going to be end of mine day, however before end I am reading this fantastic post to improve my experience.

I just couldn't depart your website prior to suggesting that I actually enjoyed the standard info a person supply for your guests? Is going to be back steadily in order to investigate cross-check new posts

Hi, i believe that i noticed you visited my site thus i got here to go back the favor?.I am attempting to find issues to improve my web site!I guess its adequate to make use of some of your ideas!!

Ahaa, its pleasant dialogue on the topic of this paragraph at this place at this website, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this place.

It's very simple to find out any topic on web as compared to textbooks, as I found this paragraph at this site.

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material! present here at this weblog, thanks admin of this web site.

Amazing! Its actually remarkable article, I have got much clear idea about from this piece of writing.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно