Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Kuroshitsuji: Game will end only when the king will fall.

Объявление

WELCOME!

Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру по мотивам «Темного дворецкого»! Мы переродились, полностью изменили сюжет, концепцию форума и готовы начать жизнь форума с удвоенной активностью! Будем рады как старым игрокам, так и новым! Спешите занять любимых персонажей и принять участие в увлекательном динамичном сюжете! Впереди интересные квесты, неожиданные повороты сюжета и множество удовольствия от общения с единомышленниками!

ADMINISTRATOR & MODERATORS:

TIME AND WEATHER:

❖ В Лондоне январь-февраль 1891 года.

❖ Температура колеблется между – 5 и до – 25. Снег то успевает выпасть, то растаять, благодаря чему на улицах то гололед, то слякоть.

MOST IMPORTANT!

Для ежедневного тыканья!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

NAVIGATION:

IN GAME:

Жертв в Лондоне становится все больше. Уже сложно разделить убийства на категории: гибнут невинные девушки, мгновенно и безболезненно, без видимых на то причин; гибнут женщины и мужчины, зверски истерзанные кем-то; гибнут маленькие дети, кто как. А помимо того ходят пугающие слухи о пороках, захвативших знать Лондона – на своих торжественных вечерах они предаются развратному веселью, словно одержимые… >>

В департаменте жнецов творится совершеннейшая неразбериха, никто не успевает следить за списками, а душ, что не успели забрать даже лучшие из лучших, все больше и больше.

Тем временем, граф Фантомхайв, спустя два года странствий, наконец возвращается в родной город в той же компании – Себастьян все еще неукоснительно следует за своим господином.

ORGANIZATIONAL:

❖ Мы уже играем сюжет, скорее присоединяйтесь, чтобы влиться в него!

❖ Мы очень нуждаемся в Виконте Друитте , его ждет сюжетный квест и прекрасная красавица-жена с большими... надеждами на игру!

❖ Помимо того мы очень ждем Элизабет, Барда и Мэйлин - кто же будет встречать графа по возвращению? К тому же, Финни скучает по своим друзьям! Сома ждет Агни!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Fluoxin

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic however I'd figured I'd ask. Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa? My blog covers a lot of the same topics as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an email. I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!

If you would like to increase your know-how simply keep visiting this site and be updated with the most up-to-date gossip posted here.

Remarkable! Its genuinely awesome piece of writing, I have got much clear idea concerning from this piece of writing.

Hi there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a collection of volunteers and starting a new initiative in a community in the same niche. Your blog provided us valuable information to work on. You have done a outstanding job!

Great article! This is the type of information that are supposed to be shared around the web. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher! Come on over and consult with my website . Thank you =)

I have read so many posts regarding the blogger lovers except this post is truly a fastidious paragraph, keep it up.

you are in point of fact a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It seems that you are doing any distinctive trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you've performed a fantastic job on this matter!

Greetings from Florida! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the information you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm amazed at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, great site!

Spot on with this write-up, I honestly believe this amazing site needs much more attention. I'll probably be back again to read more, thanks for the information!

Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I will be subscribing to your augment and even I achievement you access consistently quickly.

Normally I don't learn article on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very pressured me to try and do it! Your writing style has been surprised me. Thanks, very great article.

Wow! Finally I got a webpage from where I can genuinely take valuable facts concerning my study and knowledge.

Wonderful goods from you, man. I've take into account your stuff prior to and you are simply extremely excellent. I really like what you've obtained here, really like what you are saying and the best way in which you say it. You're making it entertaining and you still care for to keep it sensible. I can not wait to read far more from you. That is actually a great site.

Why visitors still make use of to read news papers when in this technological globe the whole thing is accessible on net?

Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to help with Search Engine Optimization? I'm trying to get my blog to rank for some targeted keywords but I'm not seeing very good results. If you know of any please share. Thank you!

Greetings from Idaho! I'm bored at work so I decided to browse your website on my iphone during lunch break. I really like the info you present here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how quick your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, very good blog!

This piece of writing is really a nice one it assists new the web people, who are wishing for blogging.

I'm now not certain where you are getting your information, but good topic. I needs to spend some time finding out much more or working out more. Thank you for magnificent info I was on the lookout for this info for my mission.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно