Вверх страницы
Вниз страницы

Kuroshitsuji: Game will end only when the king will fall.

Объявление

WELCOME!

Добро пожаловать на ролевую игру по мотивам «Темного дворецкого»! Мы переродились, полностью изменили сюжет, концепцию форума и готовы начать жизнь форума с удвоенной активностью! Будем рады как старым игрокам, так и новым! Спешите занять любимых персонажей и принять участие в увлекательном динамичном сюжете! Впереди интересные квесты, неожиданные повороты сюжета и множество удовольствия от общения с единомышленниками!

ADMINISTRATOR & MODERATORS:

TIME AND WEATHER:

❖ В Лондоне январь-февраль 1891 года.

❖ Температура колеблется между – 5 и до – 25. Снег то успевает выпасть, то растаять, благодаря чему на улицах то гололед, то слякоть.

MOST IMPORTANT!

Для ежедневного тыканья!

Рейтинг Ролевых Ресурсов - RPG TOP

NAVIGATION:

IN GAME:

Жертв в Лондоне становится все больше. Уже сложно разделить убийства на категории: гибнут невинные девушки, мгновенно и безболезненно, без видимых на то причин; гибнут женщины и мужчины, зверски истерзанные кем-то; гибнут маленькие дети, кто как. А помимо того ходят пугающие слухи о пороках, захвативших знать Лондона – на своих торжественных вечерах они предаются развратному веселью, словно одержимые… >>

В департаменте жнецов творится совершеннейшая неразбериха, никто не успевает следить за списками, а душ, что не успели забрать даже лучшие из лучших, все больше и больше.

Тем временем, граф Фантомхайв, спустя два года странствий, наконец возвращается в родной город в той же компании – Себастьян все еще неукоснительно следует за своим господином.

ORGANIZATIONAL:

❖ Мы уже играем сюжет, скорее присоединяйтесь, чтобы влиться в него!

❖ Мы очень нуждаемся в Виконте Друитте , его ждет сюжетный квест и прекрасная красавица-жена с большими... надеждами на игру!

❖ Помимо того мы очень ждем Элизабет, Барда и Мэйлин - кто же будет встречать графа по возвращению? К тому же, Финни скучает по своим друзьям! Сома ждет Агни!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Rowexetina

Сообщений 1 страница 18 из 18

Hello everybody, here every one is sharing these knowledge, therefore it's pleasant to read this website, and I used to visit this web site everyday.

Thank you for another informative website. Where else could I get that kind of information written in such an ideal method? I've a venture that I am simply now operating on, and I've been on the look out for such info.

This design is spectacular! You certainly know how to keep a reader amused. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Wonderful job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Wow, this article is fastidious, my sister is analyzing these things, so I am going to inform her.

You actually make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I in finding this topic to be really something which I feel I would never understand. It seems too complicated and extremely broad for me. I'm looking forward in your next publish, I'll try to get the hold of it!

Thanks for sharing your info. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your next write ups thanks once again.

As the admin of this site is working, no doubt very soon it will be renowned, due to its quality contents.

It is appropriate time to make some plans for the longer term and it's time to be happy. I have read this put up and if I may I want to recommend you some fascinating things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles relating to this article. I desire to learn more things about it!

This article gives clear idea in favor of the new visitors of blogging, that truly how to do running a blog.

If some one desires to be updated with newest technologies then he must be pay a visit this website and be up to date daily.

An impressive share! I've just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this. And he actually bought me dinner because I found it for him... lol. So allow me to reword this.... Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanks for spending the time to talk about this issue here on your site.

You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complex and extremely broad for me. I am looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!

This is a topic which is close to my heart... Take care! Exactly where are your contact details though?

My family always say that I am wasting my time here at net, however I know I am getting familiarity everyday by reading such pleasant articles or reviews.

Hello to every body, it's my first pay a visit of this weblog; this webpage consists of remarkable and actually excellent data in favor of visitors.

Hello, just wanted to mention, I loved this blog post. It was helpful. Keep on posting!

hello there and thank you for your information – I have certainly picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this web site, as I experienced to reload the web site lots of times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high quality score if ads and marketing with Adwords. Well I am adding this RSS to my email and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно